All of us are compelled to take various financial decisions at different stages of our lives. Those decisions may be influenced by various factors. Some will turn out to be right and others will appear to be a Financial Mistake after sometime. The PRICE that one had to pay for their financial mistake is TOO HIGH as our resources are limited as compared to our aspirations. We observe that,
- Most people are not happy with the state of their financial health
- Most regret over any of the various financial decisions they have taken in their lives
- Most people are saving less than 30% of their monthly income
- Majority paying 50% of their monthly income in the form of EMIs.
- Almost everyone worry about their retirement life
- Many are in possession of too many investments and unable to determine what the benefits are
- Many are frequently resorting to borrowing from friends or banks
- Many think twice when they have to buy essential utilities for home because of cash crunch
- Many worry about meeting the cost of education & marriage of their children
- Many have investments made in long term insurance policies and regret over the same now
Our Expertise will help you to avoid such mistakes or to reduce its impacts in your financial landscape.